Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Lyssie!!!

Happy 5th Birthday Lyssie. I'm headed to the beach so you can get your singing balloon. I know you wanted it because when I left the parking lot two little girls stopped me and asked for it. I think you wanted it then because the wind started and I almost lost it. I was going to make you wait til your real Birthday time but 11:36 pm is really late so I'm going now. I bought a plant for your mom mom and babe, sent the girls their bracelets. I picked most of the picts and recruited a stranger to do it and what a wonderful job she did. We didn't get daddy, Auntie Meg or your Ivy. I tagged them too but guess it didn't happen. I sent some secret angels out to your family. I hope you are having a blast in Heaven. We miss you here so much!!!!! It hasn't been easy without you here. I like you! I love you to infinity and beyond!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment